Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This company charged me a total of $7,900 in pure junk fees added to a $16,000 purchase that I had already given a trade-in vehicle for to reduce the amount.The sales staff are absolute *** and need to be brought to light because these people are pure and absolute Crooks.

I have been on what is supposed to be a five-year loan with very little late payments and going through my paperwork for the breakdown almost four and a half years later it is showing that I still owe almost two years of continuous payments still. This is the absolute worst company to purchase a car from. I would consider a buy here pay here Joe Schmo shop over these gargantuan Crooks.

They have simply tacked on a $7,000 fee for their financing which is total bull *** because the entire cost of the vehicle is just double that.They say that they provide financing for those who do not qualify but take it from me do not fall into this trap because at first it feels good to have a new car but when the time comes to get another one you were upside down so unbelievably far that it is inconceivable.

Review about: Us Auto Sales Chevrolet Car Trade-in.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Us Auto Sales?

Comments