1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a Malibu well over the worth.But I needed a dependable car for work.

The same day I had issues with the steering wheel, they told me I can bring it in to the service shop. Since I had just started a new job I had to figure out when I could make that happen seeing as though they only take cars between 8-12, and my schedule is 8-5. So two days later the hot/cold temperature started jumping. I yet again called service the lady noted the account and told me everything will be able to be seen.

Fast forward to this week I was able to bring the car in Monday by 1pm they diagnosed the steering problem. They told me they saw an issue with the hot/cold and that for $65 they could diagnose the problem. I didn't have the money so I declined. On my way to get my kids the car decelerated on the highway and I had to pull over I stopped the car and put it in park and it turned off I tried to turn it on and saw smoke and open the hood and a bunch came out, I had the car towed to 316.

I spoke with the manager over at union city where I did my deal at that I needed either a loaner or a new car since it hasn't even been a full month. the service people at 316 say because I left without paying the $65 that I blew the engine, how would they know that if they didn't diagnose it? Right, I told them that's how. And then before the engine problem came about they said it was the air compressor.

They had my car since Monday it is now Thursday the end of the day and I have no answers. Mind you I'm still paying on my down payment and they are expecting their money tomorrow and every other week but I've missed 4 days of work. This is why I usually don't do business with African Americans because they are so rude and don't know any real worth ethics. if us auto sales strive more off customer service than taking out there life problems on customers then maybe they would have better reviews.

Im really considering just ending my contract and going somewhere else.I hate getting treated badly when im spending my money with you.

Review about: Us Auto Sales Car Repair.

Preferred solution: NEW CAR.

I didn't like: Car is a lemon, Poor customer service, Cars are not reliable, Worst dealership ever dealt with, Over 4500 dollars on repairs, Poor customer service when you call them, This company.

Had an Experience with Us Auto Sales?

Comments