Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

If you have experienced your layaway money being taken...rigged application that you did not fill out yourself...loaner car with all mechanically lights on and very dangerous to drive...reply to this review as I am working with "CANT DISCLOSE" News channel to investigate this company and I also can give you my attorney information who will add you to our case as well.I put $900 down on a layaway and decided not to purchase, still no refund, the vehicle was still being advertised on their site and craigslist while on layaway with my money down.

Gave all CASH only to be told a check will be sent to the dealer who will call with my refund check, I sent a follow up email to be advised that it was sent to my address instead, still no funds no car. BEWARE as you sign any layaway agreement, they will highlight only the $200 that will be forfeit (which I found out legally they still cant do that) and then tell you to initial , but when its time to pick up refund its *** and she will tell you 'oh by the way its an additional $25 a day plus $200 so I am getting a check for $425 out of my $900 CASH, now keep in mind I purchased or signed nothing for the Jeep, it never left the lot, but they keep half; this is not a situation where I purchased and decided never mind I want out of this contract, this was just a layaway.

I told the sales person that I will just bring the full amount in two weeks only to be finessed into letting a BS company hold my money I work hard for so if I don't purchase from them they still gain money.Search google and BBB and you will see more complaints.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments