Us Auto Sales - Review about 2010 Ford Taurus Sel from Chicago, Illinois

38 of 88 Us Auto Sales reviews

I was with my grandson when he traded his 2006 Ford Fusion (barely runing) for a 2010 Ford Taurus: ran for 1 week, then wouldn't start. He called from 10:30 am-finally got Dana for a tow. Never showed, it was cold and raining in front of a gas station. After many calls, no answers, voicemails, went to lot, was told Dana didn't fill out a trip slip. But yet when my daughter called, they knew exactly (computer) was.

Got back to car after 7pm to ask gas station not to have car towed. Here's the tow truck.

Next morning with no calls went to shop. Mechanic angrily told me and my grandson we byepass the wiring and blew out, burnt out all under there;that we bypassed the passtime and we wired it back wrong. Came you believe that?.

He Bill, Mech, David ask who did it then? I replied you did, you sold it to us like that. I am sooooo angry for that accusation. There has got to be something done. They have very very bad attitudes and look at you like, you crazy.

The tow truck driver, got in and done something, it started. He told us, it's cheap wiring they use for the passtime device and thin and we are not tha first.

"what if next time a car fire?"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 88 Us Auto Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 11, 2015 #1062421

It was the worst, accusations was heartbreaking, very hurtful, the stars are all wrong..three thumbs down

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.