Us Auto Sales - Review about 2010 Ford Taurus Sel from Chicago, Illinois
I was with my grandson when he traded his 2006 Ford Fusion (barely runing) for a 2010 Ford Taurus: ran for 1 week, then wouldn't start. He called from 10:30 am-finally got Dana for a tow. Never showed, it was cold and raining in front of a gas station. After many calls, no answers, voicemails, went to lot, was told Dana didn't fill out a trip slip. But yet when my daughter called, they knew exactly (computer) was.
Got back to car after 7pm to ask gas station not to have car towed. Here's the tow truck.
Next morning with no calls went to shop. Mechanic angrily told me and my grandson we byepass the wiring and blew out, burnt out all under there;that we bypassed the passtime and we wired it back wrong. Came you believe that?.
He Bill, Mech, David ask who did it then? I replied you did, you sold it to us like that. I am sooooo angry for that accusation. There has got to be something done. They have very very bad attitudes and look at you like, you crazy.
The tow truck driver, got in and done something, it started. He told us, it's cheap wiring they use for the passtime device and thin and we are not tha first.
"what if next time a car fire?"
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- 2010 Ford Taurus Sel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I am writing to you because I am at my wits end wit Thor Industries, Damon. I have contacted them regarding a serious problem many of us are having with..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr. warranty. However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It..."
- "Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags. Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."