Savannah, Georgia

USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now.

Review about: Chrysler 300.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Us Auto Sales?

Comments

US_Auto_Sales
Us Auto Sales Verified Representative

Dear Mr.Richardson:

We apologize for the mechanical concern you have experienced with your vehicle.

Our Service department has been in touch with you, and has advised of preliminary arrangements. Should you have any other concerns feel free to send an e-mail to feedback@usauto-sales.com.

U.S.Auto Sales

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls Coachmen Rv "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..." Read more Us Auto Sales - DO NOT BUY FROM US AUTOS! Us Auto Sales "After 3 months of back and forth with US Autos, I reached a settlement on my 2005 Cadillac SRX. If you read the previous review, I spent thousands of dollars..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more