USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Us Auto Sales and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Us Auto Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Us Auto Sales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Us Auto Sales?

Comments

US_Auto_Sales
Us Auto Sales Verified Representative

Dear Mr.Richardson:

We apologize for the mechanical concern you have experienced with your vehicle.

Our Service department has been in touch with you, and has advised of preliminary arrangements. Should you have any other concerns feel free to send an e-mail to feedback@usauto-sales.com.

U.S.Auto Sales

Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Us Auto Sales - 2010 Ford Taurus Sel Review from Chicago, Illinois Us Auto Sales "I was with my grandson when he traded his 2006 Ford Fusion (barely runing) for a 2010 Ford Taurus: ran for 1 week, then wouldn't start. He called from 10:30..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more