I purchased a vehicle that was over priced and also when I went to pick my car up after putting 1200 dwn/ and still owing 700 It was the wrong color, the manager was helpful, but I know something could have been done. also the price that I was quoted was way off as far as the dwn payment, these people are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL..... and I'm really not all pleased with the deal, also there was another customer there to purchase the same make and model vehicle for the same price, which I was told that It was more then my vehicle, very confusing and they told LOTS AND LOTS OF LIES....BUYER BEWARE......

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car purchase from Us Auto Sales. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Us Auto Sales to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Auto Sales for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Auto Sales?

Comments

Dear Valued Customer:

At U.S.Auto Sales we strive for a consistent customer experience.

Before we complete a sales transaction, we go over all related terms and documents, as well as a delivery checklist with our customers. We use this as a way to ensure you are satisfied before taking delivery of the vehicle.

U.S.Auto Sales Customer Service